[comp.sys.sun] Where is Ki Research ?

CCTR114@canterbury.ac.nz (Bill Rea) (11/21/90)

Does anyone know where Ki Research has gone to ?  We have been running Ki
Lat Version 0.3 on a Sun 4/390 for some time now. I have been unable to
get any reply by E-mail and I have just had a letter returned with a
return to sender, address unknown, no such number, no such zone label on
it.  Any help would be much appreciated.

| Bill Rea, University of Canterbury, | w.rea@canterbury.ac.nz  |
| Christchurch, New Zealand           | Phone (03) 642-331      |

dwatts@uunet.uu.net (Dan Watts) (11/30/90)

In article <385@brchh104.bnr.ca> CCTR114@canterbury.ac.nz writes:

> Does anyone know where Ki Research has gone to ?  We have been running Ki
> Lat Version 0.3 on a Sun 4/390 for some time now.  I have been unable to
> get any reply by E-mail and I have just had a letter returned with a
> return to sender, address unknown, no such number, no such zone label on
> i.  Any help would be much appreciated.

I just read the above news posting of yours.  We haven't gone anywhere!
Our Maryland office is still there and is even larger than before.  We
just expanded that office and it is now about twice the size it was
before.

Email should be able to reach us via:

     uunet!ki!postmaster   or   uunet!ki!support

Our USPS mailing address is:

     Ki Research, Inc
     2600 Cabover Drive, Suite A
     Hanover, MD  21076  USA