[comp.sys.sun] Dump to Paintjet and Postscript needed

HAMISH@waikato.ac.nz (06/05/91)

From: hamish@waikato.ac.nz
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sun
Subject: Dump to Paintjet and Postscript needed
Date: 10 May 91 11:15:46 +1200

OK, folks. Heres one that people must have done before. I need to dump screen
images from a sun running ( 4.1.1 && (Sunview || OpenWIndows)). Anyone like to
give me a hint (and files of course filters etc) to do it? I don't feel like
reinventing the wheel again today.

Thanks in advance.
|  Hamish Marson   <h.marson@waikato.ac.nz>                                    |
|  Computer Support Person,  Computer Science Department                     |
|  University of Waikato                                                     |
|Disclaimer:  Anything said in this message is the personal opinion of the   |
|             finger hitting the keyboard & doesn't represent my employers   |
|             opinion in any way. (ie we probably don't agree)               |