[comp.sys.sun] Memory suppliers for 4/490

admin@rpal.rockwell.com (06/05/91)

I know I have seen the question asked before, but I have never seen a
response.  Does anyone know of any 3rd party suppliers of memory
boards for the 4/490?
--

larry@uunet.uu.net (Larry Martell) (06/13/91)

In article <3095@brchh104.bnr.ca> admin@rpal.rockwell.com writes:
>I know I have seen the question asked before, but I have never seen a
>response.  Does anyone know of any 3rd party suppliers of memory
>boards for the 4/490?

Here is a list I have of vendors of memory boards for Sun. I don't know if
they are all still in business. This list is from research I did about 2
years ago:

Vendors of Memory Boards for Suns

   LCF International
   LCF International
   2530 Berrryessa Rd. suite 507
   San Jose, California  95132
   (408) 221-0776

   Sales One
   50 Airport Pkwy., #64
   San Jose, CA  95110
   (408) 947-1266
   contact: Jim Thompson

   Helios Systems, Inc.
   P.O. Box 41203
   San Jose, CA  95160
   408-356-0271
   Contact: Norb Witt

   Clearpoint
   1-800-CLE-ARPT
   contact: Cathy Holmes

   Rsquared 303-799-9292
   contact: Mike Jones

Hope this helps.

Larry Martell                  "Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one,
212-668-9478		        but nobody wants to look at the other guys"
uunet!st-andy!larry