[comp.dcom.telecom] Sprint mistakes TELECOM Digest V8 #7

pf@islington-terrace.csc.ti.COM (Paul Fuqua) (10/09/87)

    Date: Tuesday, October 6, 1987  9:21pm (CDT)
    From: msmith at topaz.rutgers.edu (Mark Robert Smith)
    Subject: Re: Sprint mistakes [TELECOM Digest V8 #7]

    Yes, but if you have an account set up, (and even if you don't) calls
    prefixed with 10777 1+AC+# will go on Sprint in all areas ....

They have problems with that, too.  I made calls this way for several
months, and while I didn't mind the two-month billing delay too much, I
gave up when they billed me for June and July one month, then May, June,
July, and August ($150 duplicate billing for July) the next.  The
Southwestern Bell lady who cleared it up for me said she'd been dealing
with Sprint billing miscues all week.

                              pf

Paul Fuqua
Texas Instruments Computer Science Center, Dallas, Texas
CSNet:  pf@csc.ti.com or pf@ti-csl
UUCP:   {smu, texsun, im4u, rice}!ti-csl!pf