[comp.dcom.telecom] Status of Telecom & Info-Terms

chip@killer.UUCP (Chip Rosenthal) (01/27/88)

In the referenced article WMartin@SIMTEL20.ARPA (William G. Martin) writes:
>There hasn't been any traffic on either the Telecom or the Info-Terms
>mailing lists for some time now...
>Is anyone on Info-Modems aware of anything about either of these lists...

All I know is that I've twice submitted messages to comp.dcom.telecom,
and both times they ended up in a black hole.  Is there a news feed
problem here, or has the telecom group really disappeared?  (I'd really
like to see this group going.)
--
Chip Rosenthal         chip@vector.UUCP		| But if you want to sing the
Dallas Semiconductor     (214) 450-0400		|  blues, then boy you better