*From: brian@umbc3.UMD.EDU (Brian Cuthie)
*Subject: Re: recording from another area code/long-distance call to ANAC
*Date: 29 Aug 88 18:46:45 GMT
*
*In article <telecom-v08i0134m03@vector.UUCP> David_W_Tamkin@cup.portal.com writes:
*>When I dialed it directly (1-212-540-3000) I got rejection messages from US
*>Sprint, from MCI, and from AT&T indicating they could not complete the
*>call.  The AT&T message was "Your call cannot be completed as dialed.
*>508-2T."   Funny, I was calling from a New Hampshire telephone (NPA 603),
*>but got an area 508 message!
*>
*
I wrote nothing of the kind!  Dave Cantor wrote that, and I was quoting
it from Digest v8, #128, in order to respond to it.

David_W_Tamkin@cup.portal.com