[comp.dcom.telecom] {{{ Re: Announcements - administrative note to USENET readers }}}

chip@vector.UUCP (Chip Rosenthal) (04/05/89)

This message is being distributed only to USENET sites.

telecom@eecs.nwu.edu (TELECOM Moderator) writes:
>Over the weekend, you were mailed a special edition of the Digest suggesting
>that you participate in a Usenet vote on the subject of 'Guidelines For
>Usenet Moderators'.

This is old news now...but I wanted to point out that this special edition
was not posted to comp.dcom.telecom.  The infamous vote was called off
shortly after Patrick distributed this digest, and he requested that I
hold it.

Just wanted to mention it so you don't think the special edition was lost
to the article eater (a distant relation to the monster which lives in your
clothes dryer and eats socks).
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip@vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337