[comp.dcom.telecom] UNIVERSITY TELECOMMUNICATION PROGRAMS: Request for Info

klopfens@cis.ohio-state.edu (Bruce Klopfenstein) (05/12/89)

I am interested in university programs in telecommunication
(*not* broadcasting).  Please post or use U.S. Mail to send
program information to me.  It is also unclear if there are
other newsgroups which may have readers with insights to this
topic.  If you can help me out here, too, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Bruce C. Klopfenstein      |  klopfens@andy.bgsu.edu
Radio-TV-Film Department       |  klopfenstein@bgsuopie.bitnet

s131bb%gandalf.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.berkeley.edu (05/13/89)

In article <telecom-v09i0161m10@vector.dallas.tx.us> bgsuvax!klopfens@cis.ohio-state.edu (Bruce Klopfenstein) writes:

>I am interested in university programs in telecommunication
>(*not* broadcasting).  Please post or use U.S. Mail to send
>program information to me.  It is also unclear if there are
>other newsgroups which may have readers with insights to this
>topic.  If you can help me out here, too, I'd appreciate it.

Golden Gate University, a small, private school in San Francisco
California, offers both undergraduate and MBA degrees in
telecomunications management.
		Golden Gate University
		536 Mission St.
		San Francisco, CA

I have no connection to them, however, when I worked for Sprint in
their Burlingame, CA office, there were several people that had
attended and thought highly of the place.

I'm not sure who I am or how I got here but if I click my heals together
and think real hard...........can I please go home
Fred    s131bb@stat.berkeley.edu

stanwyc@mtfmi.att.com (D. Stanwyck) (05/14/89)

>>I am interested in university programs in telecommunication
>>(*not* broadcasting).  Please post or use U.S. Mail to send
>>program information to me.  It is also unclear if there are
> Golden Gate University, a small, private school in San Francisco
> California, offers both undergraduate and MBA degrees in
> telecomunications management.
> Golden Gate University 536 Mission St.  San Francisco, CA

I have been on the faculty at the University of Colorado (Boulder)'s
Telecommunications Department for the last couple years.  We offer a
Master's degree in Telecommunications (Interdisciplinary).  For further
information contact the University of Colorado Graduate School, or send
email to me.

Don Stanwyck		        o  o			201-957-6693
AT&T-Bell Labs		  	 || 			mtfmi!stanwyc
Middletown, NJ  USA		\__/			Education Center