[comp.dcom.telecom] Labels for 2500 TouchTone sets

faunt@cisco.com (Doug Faunt N6TQS 415-688-8269) (07/20/89)

Does anyone know where I can get blank light cardboard labels for the 2500
tone dial sets, preferably in a form that can be fed through a
printer, so that we can do instruction sheets for the users of the
telephone system here?

I don't keep up with this group, so mail would be desirable.  Thanx.

dave@rutgers.edu (Dave Levenson) (07/23/89)

In article <telecom-v09i0246m08@vector.dallas.tx.us>, faunt@cisco.com (Doug
Faunt N6TQS 415-688-8269) writes:
> Does anyone know where I can get blank light cardboard labels for the 2500
> tone dial sets, preferably in a form that can be fed through a
> printer, so that we can do instruction sheets for the users of the
> telephone system here?
>
> I don't keep up with this group, so mail would be desirable.  Thanx.

Continuous-feed designation cards of several kinds appear in the
Texocom/Centel Supply catalog.  They have the large round ones for
500 sets, the small rectangles for most tone-dial sets, and the long
rectangles for 2565 key telephone sets.  They are almost too stiff
to feed properly through most desktop printers, however.  The
individual labels keep separating from the backing along the perf
lines.

It has been several years since I've ordered, so this information
could be out-of-date.

--
Dave Levenson                Voice: (201) 647 0900
Westmark, Inc.               Internet: dave@westmark.uu.net