[comp.dcom.telecom] Dialing the USSR and Deja-vu

myerston@cts.sri.com (11/14/89)

     AT&T Overseas Operators report that we should be able to direct
dial the USSR (again!) by the end of this week.  Anyone have any info
on this (Country/City Codes etc) ?????

     Reading this newsletter is sometimes like re-living your life,