[comp.dcom.telecom] ISDN at MIT

"Michael A. Patton" <MAP@lcs.mit.edu> (12/23/89)

Since I've already admitted to knowing something about this, I should
correct a possible misinterpretation here.

   From: Torsten Dahlkvist <euatdt@euas17c10.ericsson.se>
   Date: 21 Dec 89 08:59:30 GMT

   P.P.S. MD110 = Ericsson's modular PABX. I'm not sure if Marketing has
   used the same name in the U.S, but it's currently beeing installed at
   MIT, so I know it's available there.  [...]

The only recently installed ISDN switch at MIT that I know of was
purchased from AT&T and is called a #5 ESS, it services the entire
main campus area (including dormitories).  It was installed in Fall
1988.  If there's another "currently beeing [sic] installed at MIT" it
would be a surprise to me.

            __
  /|  /|  /|  \         Michael A. Patton, Network Manager
 / | / | /_|__/         Laboratory for Computer Science
/  |/  |/  |atton       Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed above are a figment of the phosphor
on your screen and do not represent the views of MIT, LCS, or MAP. :-)