[comp.dcom.telecom] Fidonet <===> UUCP Gateway in Europe

David Dodell <ddodell@stjhmc.fidonet.org> (12/25/89)

 >From: Leon Oninckx <rcleon@urc.tue.nl>
 >Subject: FidoNet <===> UUCP Gateway in Europe?

 >I was wondering if there already IS a gateways available between
 >BITNET/ InterEunet/UUCP networks for reaching people in Zone 2
 >(Europe) and vice versa. Please followup in this newsgroup.

Yes, Fidonet is fully intergrated into Internet, and ANY fidonet
address can be reached from the internet.  It doesn't make a
difference what Zone in fidonet the node is located.

If anyone wishes more specific details, they can write me direct and
I'll take care of individual requests that way.

David

          St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
        uucp: {gatech, ames, rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!ddodell
    Bitnet: ATW1H @ ASUACAD                    FidoNet=> 1:114/15
                  Internet: ddodell@stjhmc.fidonet.org