[comp.dcom.telecom] US Sprint

carroll@beaver.cs.washington.edu> (04/07/90)

In article <5742@accuvax.nwu.edu> beh@bu-pub.bu.edu writes:

>According to the alleged customer service people at Sprint...
>Didn't try to get into much detail with them, but I'd assume it would
>be cheaper for them to do their own billing than shove it through the
>local BOC.

Yup. Especially the way Sprint does it.

I've been a Sprint customer ever since they were owned by Southern
Pacific, and their excuse for their inferior audio quality was the
land lines they had to lease from Seattle to their San Francisco
satellite uplink.

I'm glad now that I stuck with them through all those years of lousy
audio, but I am yet continually amazed by the laxness of their billing
department.

	Jeff Carroll
	carroll@atc.boeing.com