[comp.dcom.telecom] Looking For Telephone Equipment Retailers

john@bovine.ati.com (John Higdon) (05/25/90)

"Daniel M. Rosenberg" <dmr@csli.stanford.edu> writes:

> Hello Direct doesn't really have the stuff. Graybar in San Jose,
> whoever they are, won't sell to me, because I don't have a "California
> Reseller Certificate."

Price the list you posted, contact me, and I'll be happy to pick up
the stuff for you at Graybar. I have bought from them for years
without the slightest problem (as an individual), and have never, ever
shown them a resale certificate (and have always paid sales tax on the
purchase).

    john@bovine.ati.com     | San Jose, CA 95150 |       M o o !