[comp.dcom.telecom] AT&T Commits Universal Card Fraud

john@bovine.ati.com (John Higdon) (05/25/90)

On May 24 at 20:18, TELECOM Moderator writes:

> I doubt they simply went through phone books looking for names
> of people they could 'defraud'.  PT]

Oh, I don't know about that. Back when I was much younger (and
sillier), I used to sit down with the various trade magazines and fill
out all the business reply cards requesting info on everything from
equipment to trade schools. The only thing was: the name and address
that went on each card was that of someone I had a current grudge
against.

    john@bovine.ati.com     | San Jose, CA 95150 |       M o o !