[comp.dcom.telecom] Remote Location Telephone Service

rmadison@euler.berkeley.edu (Linc Madison) (05/28/90)

In article <8174@accuvax.nwu.edu> Joe Szewczak writes:

>Would you please refer this request for information to the appropriate
>place or person:

>    Deep Springs College, a small (24 students) and unique academic
>institution located on the CA-NV border is seeking to improve its
>present telephone service. ...
>Please respond to:

>         Joe Szewczak <ME301007@brownwm.brown.edu>
                                 ^^^^^^^

Probably just a typo, but...  Just in case anyone tried to answer this
one and got bounced, the address should be brownVm instead of brownWm
, unless Camp Bruno has added a new machine.

Linc Madison   =   rmadison@euler.berkeley.edu
I have no connection to either Deep Springs College or Brown Univ.

[Moderator's Note: It was a typo, and should 'brownvm'. Sorry.  PT]