[comp.dcom.telecom] Len Rose Needs Expert Witness from comp.unix.wizards

yarvin-norman@cs.yale.edu (06/10/90)

>From: len@lsicom2.UUCP (len rose)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.wizards
Subject: Expert Witness Needed.
Date: 9 Jun 90 01:48:22 GMT

Unix experts are needed in my defense. Please contact either Len Rose
301-371-4492 (until the end of June) or my attorney, Mr. Carlos Recio
at 202-785-4428.

My trial is scheduled for July 16, so expeditious responses are needed.

Expenses paid of course.

Len

Mitch Kapor and John Barlow deserve a note of approval.

 Thoughtful Quote:

  "I am not now, or ever have been a member of (organization here)"

[Moderator's Note: Mr. Yarvin suggested this message should be
circulated outside the newsgroup named, and I agreed to help. It may
be that telecom experts can also be of assistance. At this point, I am
not going to comment one way or the other on the case. I feel only
that since this forum was used to discuss his case in detail, it
should be available to him to aid in his defense. Everyone is entitled
to that much courtesy.  PT]