[comp.dcom.telecom] Sprint Users Now Get Immediate Credit

jchen@dduck.ctt.bellcore.com (Jason Chen) (06/26/90)

You can get immediate credit ... if and only if you can get through
their always-busy customer service. Yup, they have not changed a bit
since I dropped them three years ago.

Jason Chen

kucharsk@number6.solbourne.com (William Kucharski) (06/29/90)

In article <9345@accuvax.nwu.edu> Jason Chen <dduck!jchen@bellcore.
bellcore.com writes:

>You can get immediate credit ... if and only if you can get through
>their always-busy customer service. Yup, they have not changed a bit
>since I dropped them three years ago.

When's the last time you used Sprint -- three years ago?  I've had
reason to contact Sprint customer service a few times over the last
few months.  Twice I got right through, once I had to wait all of
fifteen seconds or so.  Big deal.

| Internet:   kucharsk@Solbourne.COM	      |	William Kucharski             |
| uucp:	...!{boulder,sun,uunet}!stan!kucharsk |	Solbourne Computer, Inc.      |
= The opinions above are mine alone and NOT those of Solbourne Computer, Inc. =

P A T R I C K   A.  T O W N S O N  (The Cheerful Iconclast)
ptownson@cs.bu.edu   ptownson@chinet.ch.il.us    ptownson@eecs.nwu.edu
Unique Zip Code 60690-1570   MCI Mail: 222-4956   AT&T Mail: !ptownson

RSL08@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (Shailesh Shukla) (07/09/90)

In article <9345@accuvax.nwu.edu>, jchen@dduck.ctt.bellcore.com (Jason
Chen) writes:

> You can get immediate credit ... if and only if you can get through
> their always-busy customer service. Yup, they have not changed a bit
> since I dropped them three years ago.

Not true!

That's partly the idea behind the instant-credit service. You don't
have to dial customer service (1-800-877-4646). The 00 operator can
give you all the credit you want.

Shailesh Shukla