[comp.dcom.telecom] Moderator = Chaotic Evil

Talking Head <garif@cmcl2.nyu.edu> (09/24/90)

cambler@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Fubar) writes:

>Our Moderator recently said...

>>>[Moderator's Note: I still don't think it is funny. I regard it as a
>>>major violation of trust....  PAT]
>>[Moderator's Note: Did you think it was funny at the time? Do you
>>still think it is funny?  PAT]

>Come on, Pat, lighten up. It's going to happen. It happens in ALL
>areas.  Some of the computer labs I have worked in DELIGHTED in
>sending messages to novice users' screens. Similarly to the phone

>I guess my point is, do you expect this industry to be free from this
>sort of behaviour? I don't.

Hmmm, I can only hope our Moderator is not one of those outspoken,
righteous No-Can-Do-Wrongs who society later uncovers as having an
unspeakable miasma of heretical beliefs and a past full of unameable
criminal acts against nature and the law.  8^o

What sort of chaotic little secrets do you hide that the net can't yet

Lee(); --- garif@nyu.edu

[Moderator's Note: Oh, plenty of them, I'm sure. Take your pick: mass
murderer; drug dealer; you name it. I'll be whatever you'd like. Today
being my birthday, I was particularly pleased to receive your note
since it does everyone good to be abused occasionally.  PAT]