[comp.dcom.telecom] A Nice Christmas Gift For A Child

wolfson@uunet.uu.net (Steve Wolfson) (09/19/90)

They look, like Motorola Portable Phones, but on close examination
they have the AT&T Logo.  But they are not Cellular Phones, for only
$12.99 the little yuppie in your house can have fun playing Stock
Broker, Take-Over Artist, or even CEO. with his or her own AT&T
cellular phone style walkie-talkie.

Steve Wolfson -- Motorola Cellular, Arlington Heights, IL --

penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com (Mark Steiger) (09/24/90)

That gift idea is a little too scary for me.

 [ Mark Steiger, Sysop, The Igloo  218/262-3142     300/1200/2400 baud]

ProLine.:penguin@gnh-igloo          America Online: Goalie5
UUCP....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin    MCI Mail......: MSteiger
Internet:penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com  ARPA....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin@nosc.mil

[Moderator's Note: Would you like to tell us why? It seems innocuous
enough to me. How do you see the situation?   PAT]

ben@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com (Benjamin Ellsworth) (09/25/90)

Mark Steiger wrote:

> That gift idea is a little too scary for me.

> [Moderator's Note: Would you like to tell us why? It seems innocuous
> enough to me. How do you see the situation?   PAT]

Remember that the original posting said it was for

> ... the little yuppie in your house ...

Isn't that scary enough for you Pat?  Or, do you want all of your
children to grow up to be self absorbed icons of conspicuous
consumption?!  ;-)

penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com (Mark Steiger) (09/28/90)

Thanks for the support Ben.  :)

Maybe Pat is looking for those kind of people in the future?  ;)

  [Mark Steiger, Sysop, The Igloo  218/262-3142     300/1200/2400 baud]
ProLine.:penguin@gnh-igloo                          America Online: Goalie5
UUCP....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin                    MCI Mail......: MSteiger
Internet:penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com     ARPA:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin@nosc.mil

[Moderator's Note: Yeah, maybe I am.  PAT]