[comp.dcom.telecom] Program to Call US Naval Observatory

ddodell@stjhmc.fidonet.org (David Dodell) (11/01/90)

 From: Jim Youll <jyoull@andy.bgsu.edu>

>I once had a nifty program which called NBS and synchronized my
>computer's clock with theirs. My copy on disk broke a couple of years
>ago, and I lost the spare which was in my library of diskettes.

I have a program used on Fidonet, that is called USNO.EXE ... I don't
know if it will run on a standalone machine without some of the
fidonet index files, but I have placed it on my host for ftp.

Connect to asuvax.eas.asu.edu
directory stjhmc
program: usno.exe
usno ?  gives directions.

Let me know if it works for you.  Also if it does work, I can try and fine
the whole program with docs so our moderator could put it in the TELECOM
Digest ftp site.

David

          St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
        uucp: {gatech, ames, rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!ddodell
    Bitnet: ATW1H @ ASUACAD                    FidoNet=> 1:114/15
    Internet: ddodell@stjhmc.fidonet.org       FAX: +1 (602) 451-1165