[comp.dcom.telecom] Call Waiting in Twin Cities Area

kevin@snoid.cray.com (Kevin Bluml) (11/14/90)

In article <14557@accuvax.nwu.edu> SABAHE@macalstr.edu (Arun Baheti
<SABahe@Macalstr.EDU>) writes:

>I'm having trouble disabling the call waiting feature in the Twin
>Cities area.  While the standard methods (*70 and 1170) are listed in
>Does anyone else have experience with the Twin
>Cities system?

Pat's answer is correct I think. Each office (exchange) is updated
seperately. Mine (612-722) does not yet have the disable capability.
As noted in the US West phone book.. "You can deactivate Call Waiting
 ...by following the instructions below. HOWEVER (emphasis mine) it is
not available in all offices. Call your service representative for
information."

Kevin V. Bluml  - Cray Research Inc. 612-683-3036
USmail -   655E - Lone Oak Drive, Eagan, MN 55121
Internet - kevin@cray.com  UUCP - uunet!cray!ferris!kevin