[comp.dcom.telecom] Sources For Catalogs

adammot@contact.uucp (adam mottershead) (11/15/90)

I am looking the the address and/or phone numbers to obtain catalogs
from AT&T and Bellcore.  I am sure this information has been posted
previously, but seeing as I am a new user to the net, it probably
passed me by.

Also include prices, if applicable.

Adam Mottershead (contact.UUCP)

jw7348@medtronic.com (Jeff Wilkinson) (11/24/90)

In article <68877@bu.edu.bu.edu> adammot@contact.uucp (adam mottershead)
writes:

>I am looking the the address and/or phone numbers to obtain catalogs
>from AT&T and Bellcore.

The BellCore Catalog of Technical Information is available from the
BellCore Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-521-CORE (2673).  According
to the catalog instructions, the menu response is a 2 for non-BellCore-
ites.

Jeff Wilkinson             wilk@medtronic.com
Medtronic, Inc.
7000 Central Ave NE        Voice +1-612-574-3770
My opinions are my own. Isn't that obvious by now?