[comp.dcom.telecom] Personalized Ring Recognizing Hardware

seanwilliams@attmail.com (01/04/91)

mk@wroach.cactus.ork (M. Khan) writes:

> Where can I get a box the recognizes and directs to a separate
> physical line the personalized ring that some telcos are offering?

Bell Atlantic Business Supplies has such a device in their catalog.
The article in the catalog reads as follows:

 |  Ring Leader interprets the ringing pattern set for each phone
 |  number on your single line (normal ring, 2 short rings, 2
 |  long rings, etc.) and sends the incoming call to the correct
 |  phone or accessory.  Privacy switch prevents interruption of
 |  important faxes or conversations.

The Ring Leader is listed as being produced by Tel Control, Inc.  The
list price in the catalog is $54.95, part #TC1081.  Bell's order line
is 1-800-523-0552, fax (215) 534-5738.  Their address is:

			Bell Atlantic Business Supplies
				456 Creamery Way
			    Exton, PA 19341-9988 USA

Sean E. Williams