[comp.dcom.telecom] Prank Call to Sheraton in Baghdad

cmoore@brl.mil (VLD/VMB) (02/04/91)

Did anyone check the latest Sheraton directory to look for any comment
about the Sheraton in Baghdad (also Kuwait if they have a hotel
there)?  Holiday Inn has a hotel in Kuwait, and the latest edition of
their directory still lists it as usual, but adds a note that Holiday
Inns currently cannot take reservations for it.

jtt@tct.uucp (John Tombs) (02/07/91)

In article <16692@accuvax.nwu.edu> cmoore@brl.mil (VLD/VMB) writes:

>Did anyone check the latest Sheraton directory to look for any comment
>about the Sheraton in Baghdad (also Kuwait if they have a hotel

I once stayed overnight at the Kuwait Sheraton, courtesy of British
Airways.  I read that it is now the Iraqi army headquarters. No
vacancies, probably.

John Tombs at Teltronics/TCT             <jtt@tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!jtt>