[comp.dcom.telecom] Mid Atlantic Telecom - How do I Reach Them?

hes@ccvr1.cc.ncsu.edu (Henry E. Schaffer) (02/10/91)

  The Subject says it all - the 800 number file in the archives says
they control a prefix I'm interested in, but I don't know how to get
in touch.  Does anyone know?

Henry Schaffer  NC State Univ

0003493915@mcimail.com (Michael Dorrian) (02/15/91)

Business office # is 202-659-2530

Michael Dorrian    The RTP Group - Mid Atlantic
703-243-6000       MCI Mail: 349-3915

mark@uunet.uu.net (Mark Oberg) (02/16/91)

In article <74342@bu.edu.bu.edu> "Henry E. Schaffer"<hes@ccvr1.cc.
ncsu.edu> writes:

>  The Subject says it all - the 800 number file in the archives says
> they control a prefix I'm interested in, but I don't know how to get
> in touch.  Does anyone know?

Mid Atlantic Telecom is located  in the Washington DC  area.  I  don't
have the phone number handy but can look it up if you'll call me at my
office [301-381-8588].  BTW, I'm not sure that Mid-Atlantic covers the
Carolinas; they are a regional carrier.

Pat  and Telecom readers:  I'd be interested  in hearing any  tales of
other regional carriers or "carrier's carriers" you've  run across.  I
was very surprised  to find a  lot  of  activity  in that  end  of the
business.

Mark Oberg - Voice: NATel, Inc. (301)381-8588
UUCP: uunet!grout!mark  Fidonet: 1:109/506 & 1:261/1067
BBS: No Place Like Home - (301) 596-6450 & (301) 730-9072