[comp.dcom.telecom] Market Place Product

Leroy.Donnelly@iugate.unomaha.edu (Leroy Donnelly) (02/17/91)

You remember Lotus Market place product.  120 Million U.S. consumers
on CD-ROM disk.  Well it's not over with.

Even though Lotus has agreed to drop the use of the disks, there is
still a beta copy that will not be returned.

In a article dated January 28th 1991 (Computer Reseller News) I quote.

"It's very unfortunate," said Carlton Collins, president of Collins &
Collins CPAs, an Atlanta accounting firm that beta tested both
products.  "We were using Marketplace extensively and developed
applications for some of our clients as well."  Collins said he hoped
Marketplace would reappear in some other format, adding he will keep
his copy rather than return it for a refund.

Is there anyone in Atlanta that could post the address to Collins &
Collins CPAs.

Ybbat (DRBBS) 8.9 v. 3.13 r.5
[200:5010/666@metronet]  (200:5010/666.0)

tnixon@uunet.uu.net (Toby Nixon) (02/18/91)

In article <telecom11.126.3@eecs.nwu.edu>, Leroy.Donnelly@iugate.
unomaha.edu (Leroy Donnelly) writes:

> Is there anyone in Atlanta that could post the address to Collins &
> Collins CPAs.

Neither the Atlanta White Pages nor Yellow Pages list a "Collins &
Collins" CPA firm.  The only likely alternative is "Collins, John P
CPA" at 2625 Cumberland Pkwy NW, Atlanta; 404-433-1711.  There is no
listing in either place for a CPA named "Carlton Collins", who was
quoted in the article, although there is one "Collins, Carlton" in the
residential White Pages who lives in a neighborhood likely to be
populated by CPAs and such.

Toby Nixon, Principal Engineer    | Voice   +1-404-449-8791  Telex 151243420
Hayes Microcomputer Products Inc. | Fax     +1-404-447-0178  CIS   70271,404
P.O. Box 105203                   | UUCP uunet!hayes!tnixon  AT&T    !tnixon
Atlanta, Georgia  30348  USA      | Internet       hayes!tnixon@uunet.uu.net