[comp.dcom.telecom] 201-200 Prefix Now Exists

cmoore@brl.mil (Carl Moore) (03/23/91)

201-200 appears in a new call guide as Jersey City, NJ.  (This is
written in response to an old note which wondered if any prefixes of
N00 form existed, and I had pointed out some in what is now 213/818 in
Los Angeles area.)

TERRY@spcvxa.bitnet (Terry Kennedy, Operations Mgr) (03/24/91)

In article <telecom11.228.5@eecs.nwu.edu>, cmoore@brl.mil (Carl Moore)
writes:

> 201-200 appears in a new call guide as Jersey City, NJ.  (This is
> written in response to an old note which wondered if any prefixes of
> N00 form existed, and I had pointed out some in what is now 213/818 in
> Los Angeles area.)

  This exchange has had subscribers for the last seven months, and was
active (with no assigned numbers except internal ones) for longer than
that. It is being billed as "for ISDN subscribers only", although one
of my co-workers has a 200-0xxx number for his house (and no, he
doesn't have ISDN 8-).

Terry Kennedy           Operations Manager, Academic Computing
terry@spcvxa.bitnet     St. Peter's College, US
terry@spcvxa.spc.edu    (201) 915-9381