[comp.dcom.telecom] They're Coming to Get Me!

drmath@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> (05/02/91)

judice@sulaco.enet.dec.com (Louis J. Judice  30-Apr-1991 1328) writes:

> If anyone REALLY thinks that Prodigy, IBM and Sears are going off and
> uploading your confidential files to have a look, well, I suggest you
> power off your computers, unplug your phones, cancel your drivers
> license and move to the mountains where the CIA, NSA, Trilateral
> Commission, KGB and Iraqi secret police can't find you!

Heh ... You left out the DIA and Secret Service, not to mention all
those other Dark Government Groups that keep an eye on Citizens who
participate in the Usenet Underground :-) I'm sure all I'd have to do
is type in the "wrong" thing and they'd all show up at 3 AM to bust my
door down and take me away.  Let's give it a try:   RED BOX    BLUE BOX

Oh no, I can hear the glass in my front door breaking!  No! Wait! You
don't want me! Nooooo!!!