[comp.dcom.telecom] Higdon Hurt in Motorcyle Accident

Jeff Sicherman <sichermn@beach.csulb.edu> (05/10/91)

In article <telecom11.345.1@eecs.nwu.edu> telecom@eecs.nwu.edu
(TELECOM Moderator) writes:

> I am sorry to report that our friend John Higdon was hurt in an
> accident involving his motorcycle a few days ago, and had to be placed
> in the hospital. He was wearing his helmet, so the accident was not as
> bad as it might have been.

Did anyone get the license number of the Pac*Bell truck that hit him ? :-)

> He was released from the hospital Thursday, and is resting at home. We
> all wish him a speedy recovery. He said he'll be taking a few days off
> from writing to the Digest until he has recovered from the accident.

Seriously, even when his posts seemed borderline bellanoia, he gives a
lively jolt to the sometimes mundane tone of daily postings. I hope
the accident hasn't blunted his sword or led him to see the true way
of corporate fealty.

Get feisty (again) soon.

[Moderator's Note: It looks like John is back ... we have a message
from him in this issue.   PAT]

telecom@eecs.nwu.edu (TELECOM Moderator) (05/10/91)

I am sorry to report that our friend John Higdon was hurt in an
accident involving his motorcycle a few days ago, and had to be placed
in the hospital. He was wearing his helmet, so the accident was not as
bad as it might have been.

He was released from the hospital Thursday, and is resting at home. We
all wish him a speedy recovery. He said he'll be taking a few days off
from writing to the Digest until he has recovered from the accident.

PAT

jonathan white <whitejon@acf5.nyu.edu> (05/11/91)

Glad to hear that John Higdon will be o.k. Is there a snail mail
address for cards?

jonathan

[Moderator's Note: See his signature in the final message of this
issue.  But please! Let's not turn this into a Craig Shergold thing
with zillions of cards from all over the world.  Why not send email
instead? He'd probably like it just as well.  PAT]