[comp.dcom.telecom] One More Time! Re: Using Halon in a Data Center

Kenneth Herron kherr <kherron@ms.uky.edu> (05/22/91)

[Moderator's Note: Well okay, just one more ...  :)   PAT]

kludge@grissom.larc.nasa.gov (Scott Dorsey) writes:

> In article <telecom11.382.3@eecs.nwu.edu> jjm@cbnewsb.cb.att.com
> (james.j.menth) writes:

>> ...  Our Army M1 tank has a HALON 1301 system to avoid fires in the
>> flammable environment inside the crew compartment.

>   Should I even ask what AT&T is doing with an M-1 tank?  Does this
> have something to do with "slamming?"

I guess you haven't been reading the Digest much lately.  It has been
common knowledge here that AT&T is poised to get tough on COCOTs.

Kenneth Herron                           kherron@ms.uky.edu
University of Kentucky                   +1 606 257 2975
Department of Mathematics

[Moderator's Note: Now quit it! Stop making fun of the Mother Company
like this!  Oh well, if you insist, send a few more!     PAT]