[comp.dcom.telecom] Alexander Graham Bell Movie on AMC

Dave Levenson <dave@westmark.westmark.com> (06/03/91)

In article <telecom11.412.1@eecs.nwu.edu>, irvin@northstar105.dartmouth.
edu writes:

> The above is from OnSat Magazine.  Since, I don't subscribe to AMC (or
> any subscription channels), I guess I'll have to find someone with
> cable who will let me watch it ;).

You might want to check it out.  Here in NJ, AMC is not offered as a
premium channel, but as a standard channel, included in the basic
monthly cable rate.

The movie on A. G. Bell, incidentally, appears several times a year on
AMC, and is worth watching!

Dave Levenson		Internet: dave@westmark.com
Westmark, Inc.		UUCP: {uunet | rutgers | att}!westmark!dave
Warren, NJ, USA		AT&T Mail: !westmark!dave
Voice: 908 647 0900     Fax: 908 647 6857