[comp.dcom.telecom] MCI Telecom Consultant BBS: What's Up?

Dave.Leibold@f135.n82.z89.onebdos.UUCP (Dave Leibold) (06/16/91)

I had a number for MCI's Consultant BBS from long ago: 1 800 873.5548.
Is the BBS still going? Is that the right number (the number now gets
a voice recording from triple-A Student Painting). Also, membership on
the BBS was somewhat restricted to "consultants"; how would one
qualify to be on that BBS (again, assuming that it's still going)?

Replies to:  dleibold@attmail.com

Dave Leibold - via IMEx node 89:681/1
Dave.Leibold@f135.n82.z89.onebdos.UUCP

Proctor & Associates <0003991080@mcimail.com> (06/19/91)

Dave Leibold writes:

> I had a number for MCI's Consultant BBS from long ago: 1 800 873.5548.
> Is the BBS still going?

Yes, but they changed the number sometime back.  The new number is:

800-274-6241

Paul Cook   Proctor & Associates    Redmond, WA
206-881-7000    3991080@mcimail.com