[comp.dcom.telecom] Signal Corps Museum

"Robert M. Hamer" <HAMER524@ruby.vcu.edu> (06/22/91)

<bill@eedsp.gatech.edu> "Bill Berbenich"  writes:

> The U.S. Army Signal Corps operates a very respectable museum at their
> Signal Center at Fort Gordon, Georgia.  Fort Gordon is on the

Last time I was at Fort Monmouth, in Eatontown, NJ, there was a Signal
Corps Museum there.  My father got his training there when he served
in the Signal Corps during WWII.  Some day I'll have to get in detail
his story about the time the allies moved into a new area in France
after the invasion and his crew tapped into a local power source to
run the phone system they were putting in.  They came back a day later
and discovered that the Germans had patched into their patch.