[comp.unix] Unix Internals info wanted, DC area

usenet@mcdchg.UUCP (11/26/87)

I would like to know if there exists a course or other way to get
UNIX internals info in DC Northern Virginia area.

This could be university course, or  contact with private individual
to get not only reading, but hands on experience in this field.

Please reply directoy to me, as I get very far behind in reading this
newsgroup.

Thanks in advance.
--
John Covici, (703) 7775986

usenet@mcdchg.UUCP (12/03/87)

> I would like to know if there exists a course or other way to get
> UNIX internals info in DC Northern Virginia area.

you could try calling AT&T at 1-800-221-1647 or 1-800-872-4637.

The first one is for 'signing up for UNIX system courses' and the
second is for 'signing up for 3b2 Computer courses'.

I don't know which could help you if either, but it's worth a shot.

--

Tom Lowe {rutgers,gatech,huscb,burdvax,ihnp4,cbosgd}!psuvax1!moby!tel
AT&T National Systems Support Center, S. Plainfield, NJ  (1-800-922-0354)

tgr@picuxa.UUCP (Dr. Emilio Lizardo) (12/17/87)

In article <2736@mcdchg.UUCP>, usenet@mcdchg.UUCP (Usenet Admin) writes:
| > I would like to know if there exists a course or other way to get
| > UNIX internals info in DC Northern Virginia area.
|
| you could try calling AT&T at 1-800-221-1647 or 1-800-872-4637.

AT&T's UNIX Internals class requires that your company purchase a
source license.
--
Tom Gillespie  ( ...ihnp4!picuxa!tgr) | (attmail!tgillespie) (201) 952-1178
AT&T/EDS Product Integration Center  299 Jefferson Rd. Parsippany NJ 07054

"Don't take life so serious ... it ain't nohow permanent."  -- Walt Kelly