[comp.unix] CIP

pls@sortac.UUCP (Pat Sullivan) (03/30/89)

In article <2123@homxb.UUCP> aemil@homxb.UUCP (A.MILEWSKI) writes:
+ ... mentions CIP ...

How / where can I find out more about CIP?
It sounds like it might make something we're doing easier.

thanks!!

Pat Sullivan - {att|gatech|akgua}!sortac!pls - voice 404-573-7382

knudsen@ihlpl.ATT.COM (Knudsen) (03/30/89)

In article <284@sortac.UUCP>, pls@sortac.UUCP (Pat Sullivan) writes:
> How / where can I find out more about CIP?
> It sounds like it might make something we're doing easier.

I use XCIP on my 630 (eXperimental CIP), which is presumably newer
and more powerful.  It's crashed on me only once; besides that
it's pretty smooth.  It should come with DMD Exptools.

Perhaps someone else can comment on XCIP's improvements
(or just differences) relative to CIP.