[comp.unix] reading Harris tapes

hnewstrom@x102c.harris-atd.com (Harvey Newstrom) (07/04/90)

In article <3631@zorba.Tynan.COM> ecg0335@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Elaine Chapin) writes:
>I have written a program which reads Harris "KEEP" tapes into a UNIX
>environment. If anyone is interested please send me mail at:
>
>		e-chapin@uiuc.edu
>
>-Elaine Chapin
>

>p.s. this may be of particular interest to users of the Jicamarca
>Radio Observatory.

Harris already supplies UNIX "keep" and "fetch" commands for use with Harris
VOS "Keep" tapes.  It is supplied free with any of the Harris UNIX stations,
minicomputer, or NightHawk computers.  It also is supplied free to any sites
that have VOS tapes and are (or have) converted to a UNIX environment.

Contact Harris Computer Systems Division
        2101 W. Cypress Creek Road
        Fort Lauderdale, FL  33309
        (305) 974-1700

__