[rec.games.hack] Help

amir@cnt.UUCP (amir vafaei) (09/06/87)

I have sent a few articles asking for some info, but never received a
reply!!  So I am wandering whether these are going out or not, since
we just installed the software!!!

So I will be sending this message out every day, till I find out.

So would some kind soul, please respond to this message.

Thanks.

eal@tut.UUCP (Lehtim{ki Erkki) (09/18/87)

In article <119@cnt.UUCP> amir@cnt.UUCP (amir vafaei) writes:

>I have sent a few articles asking for some info, but never received a
>reply!!  So I am wandering whether these are going out or not, since
>we just installed the software!!!
>
>So I will be sending this message out every day, till I find out.
>
>So would some kind soul, please respond to this message.
>
>Thanks.

I tried to reply to Amir Vafaei, but following is what happened. Sorry.

Date: Wed, 9 Sep 87 17:45:47 GMT
From: MAILER-DAEMON (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable
To: eal

>>> RCPT To:<amir@cnt>
<<< 554 <amir@cnt>... Host cnt not known
554 amir@cnt.UUCP... Service unavailable

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
   (Rest is deleted)
--
Erkki A. Lehtim{ki        eal@tut.uucp

vjk@tut.fi (Vesa Kein{nen) (09/21/87)

in article <420@tutor.tut.UUCP>, eal@tut.UUCP (Lehtim{ki Erkki) says:

> I tried to reply to Amir Vafaei, but following is what happened. Sorry.
>
> [ Mailer error message deleted ]
>
> Erkki A. Lehtim{ki        eal@tut.uucp

At that time tut (Finnish backbone) didn't know about host called
cnt, so mail was rejected. Cnt is mentioned in latest uucp site
list (received 21.9). Sending mail to Amir should work now.

Vesa
--
Vesa  Keinanen                  # Tampere University of Technology
vjk@tut.fi                      #     /Computer Systems Laboratory