[rec.games.hack] nethack 2.2 blindfold?

eric@snark.UUCP (Eric S. Raymond) (12/16/87)

In article <0VkLs0y00VoD55o071@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jay Mathew Libove writes:
> I find myself picking up a blindfold often in nethack 2.2, and I figured
> once "let's put it on and fight a Floating Eye"... well, the world went
> dark, of course, but the Floating Eye *still* held me fixed with its
> gaze... bug?

Yow!...yeah, that's a bug. I invented the blindfold; I'll fix it.

> Question: where do I get the blindfold from anyhow?

If you're a Ninja, you start with one. If you're a Mage, you have a small
chance of starting with one. Otherwise you have to find one...and they're
rare...

In future, please post such bug reports to rec.games.hack.
--
      Eric S. Raymond
      UUCP:  {{seismo,ihnp4,rutgers}!cbmvax,sdcrdcf!burdvax,vu-vlsi}!snark!eric