[rec.games.hack] Has anyone fixed this NetHack Bug yet?

jsin@CS.UCLA.EDU (01/25/88)

Hi all,

I'm curious to know if anyone fixed the bug with NetHack 2.2/3 not
drawing the burned-off pool correctly....
This bug was mentioned quite a while back, but I didn't see anyone
posting a patch. Did I miss it?
I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

John (Jonghoon) Sin
UCLA SEASnet Facilities   InterNet:   jsin@seas.ucla.edu
2567 Boelter Hall         UUCP:   ...!{ihnp4,ucbvax,{hao!cepu}}!ucla-cs!jsin
Los Angeles, CA. 90025    VoiceNet:   (213) 206-6864

Disclaimer: Above opinions are mine, all mine; they do not reflect the
opinions of any organizations/corporations/associations/institutions/etc.
other myself, unless specifically stated as such.

granger@cg-atla.UUCP (Peter Granger ) (01/26/88)

In article <10735@shemp.UCLA.EDU> jsin@CS.UCLA.EDU (John Sin) writes:

>I'm curious to know if anyone fixed the bug with NetHack 2.2/3 not
>drawing the burned-off pool correctly....
>This bug was mentioned quite a while back, but I didn't see anyone
>posting a patch. Did I miss it?

Okay, is that why I zapped my wand of fire at the moat and it didn't
disappear? The one time I reached the Wizard's level in 1.3, I had no
problem with it, but I tried it on 2.2 the other day, and the moat
didn't evaporate.
 My opinions, that's all.   |             Pete Granger
 Compugraphic doesn't care  |             a.k.a. Ghostwheel
 about my silly hobbies!    |             {ulowell,decvax}!cg-atla!granger