[rec.games.hack] NetHack3 binary needed for Atari 1040 ST

fuhrman@b.coe.wvu.wvnet.edu (Cris Fuhrman) (08/19/89)

Can anyone tell me if there's a pre-compiled binary for NetHack 3.0
available via anonymous ftp for a single-drive Atari 1040 ST?

Desperate for nethack!!!!

-Cris Fuhrman
 WVU College of Engineering

7103_300@uwovax.uwo.ca (08/22/89)

In article <417@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, fuhrman@b.coe.wvu.wvnet.edu (Cris Fuhrman) writes:
> Can anyone tell me if there's a pre-compiled binary for NetHack 3.0
> available via anonymous ftp for a single-drive Atari 1040 ST?

One will be posted Real Soon Now, as soon as the flood of NetHack bug fixes
slows to a trickle.
--
Eric R. Smith                      email:
Dept. of Mathematics               7103_300@uwovax.uwo.ca

bammi@dsrgsun.ces.cwru.edu (Jwahar R. Bammi) (08/25/89)

In article <3624@uwovax.uwo.ca>, 7103_300@uwovax writes:
>In article <417@h.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu>, fuhrman@b.coe.wvu.wvnet.edu (Cris Fuhrman) writes:
>> Can anyone tell me if there's a pre-compiled binary for NetHack 3.0
>One will be posted Real Soon Now, as soon as the flood of NetHack bug fixes
>slows to a trickle.

NetHack (and more games) for minix-atariSt is available from
dsrgsun.ces.cwru.edu in ~ftp/pub/minix/games.tar.Z (source
included of course). The port was done by Marcus Weber (thanks
Marcus, BTW your floppies are on the way back to you). gcc is
required to re-compile the sources.

While i have your attention: new versions of all the tos-gcc and
minix-gcc stuff are also available from dsrgsun.ces.cwru.edu.
the terminator archive site also has the new tos-gcc stuff.
--
bang:   {any internet host}!dsrgsun.ces.CWRU.edu!bammi	jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@dsrgsun.ces.CWRU.edu