[rec.games.misc] Bard's Tale II

vince@hi.UUCP (03/24/87)

     Can any of you Bard Talers tell me how far down the starter dungeon
goes?  My characters are powerful, but I don't want to spend a lot
of time mapping it out.

                                       Phred the Archmage
                                      "Give me blood, men!"

ps - remember, this is for BT II!!

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Vincent J. Murphy                                 hi!vince@hc.dspo.gov

                       "Mr. Spock doesn't say,
                     'Let's blast their buns off.'"

dwl10@amdahl.UUCP (03/24/87)

In article <2397@hi.uucp> vince@hi.uucp (Vince Murphy [Alien]) writes:

>     Can any of you Bard Talers tell me how far down the starter dungeon
>goes?  My characters are powerful, but I don't want to spend a lot
>of time mapping it out.
>
>                                       Phred the Archmage
>                                      "Give me blood, men!"

The beginners dungeon (The Dark Domain) has 4 levels. If your
characters are Level 14 or above, you won't get much out of the
dungeon except some expirence in different kinds of traps, puzzles,
etc.

Actually, I found the 'Beginners' dungeon harder than the next two
after that (The Tombs and Fanskar's Castle).

Good luck.....

                       Pfred the Archmage
                               Dave Lowrey

"So it goes, so it goes, so it goes, so it goes. But where it's
 going, nobody knows"   [Nick Lowe]
                                ...!{ihnp4,cbosgd,hplabs}!amdahl!dwl10

[ The opinions expressed <may> be those of the author and not necessarily
  those of his most eminent employer. ]