[rec.games.misc] Ultima V & Ultima IV

sanford@tramp.Colorado.EDU (SANFORD STEPHEN LEE) (04/15/88)

In article <39228B95@PSUVMA> B95@PSUVMA.BITNET writes:

>      Does anyone know when Ultima V is going to be released for the
>      Commodore 64/128..? If so, I would appreciate any info.
>
>-------
>Jim Bailoni
-----------

	Ultima V is going to enter the Commodore world some time in
	late June / early July.  I have had it on back order thru
	a software discounting co. (SD of A -- in Compute!'s Gazette)
        since mid-February, and I was when in Hades it was going to get
        here (the dorks at Origin have advertised the game since DECEMBER),
	so I called & found out.  2 months to go!

	Now an Ultima IV question.  I know the 3 syllables of the Word,
        and I have actually reached the Codex several times.  Does ANYONE
        know the ORDER of the syllables?  I'd also appreciate a hint (besides
        the ones given in Cove) as to the combination of the 3 Principles.
          Thanks.
           / _/teve                    * If it's not in the computer, *
           \ \                         *      it doesn't exist.       *