[rec.games.misc] Autoduel info

jrb@clyde.ATT.COM (Jon Beck) (12/23/88)

Hi all,

I've got autoduel for the mac and was owndering about a statement in the
rules.  This will probably apply to all versions of the game however,
so feel free to answer even if you do not have the mac version.

The game states that there are some HIDDEN stuff not talked about in the
general rules.  I was wondering if there is a kind soul out there who
could explain to me what the rules are refering to when that talk about
the other hidden stuff situated in the countryside.

Thanks for any help
jonathan beck

att!chinet!mcdchg!clyde!jrb

+----------

lewchuk@alberta.UUCP (Michael Lewchuk) (12/24/88)

In article <38412@clyde.ATT.COM>, jrb@clyde.ATT.COM (Jon Beck) writes:
> I've got autoduel for the mac and was owndering about a statement in the
> rules.  This will probably apply to all versions of the game however,
> so feel free to answer even if you do not have the mac version.
> The game states that there are some HIDDEN stuff not talked about in the
> general rules.  I was wondering if there is a kind soul out there who
> could explain to me what the rules are refering to when that talk about
> the other hidden stuff situated in the countryside.
If anyone knows whether this applies in IBM/AUTODUEL, feel free to tell me
about it.  My character can't seem to punch his way past the 10 laser-armed
trucks that confronted him last time, and he's got 99 stats!  A portable
armor-fixer would be nice, as would a super-weapon or a targeting-computer.
Better armor or a better vehicle (say 10-wheeler, bus, tractor-trailer rig)
would be nice.

> Thanks for any help
					Michael Lewchuk