[rec.games.misc] Roger Rabbit

eric@pyrps5 (Eric Bergan) (01/12/89)

	Ok, I give up. I'm looking for serious hints, spoilers, or walkthrus
for the gag factory segment of Roger Rabbit. I can get through
to where the boxes are stacked up (by the pogo sticks) and on occasion
have been able to get past them, but I don't know how I did it. On
the next screen is a large empty area full of dip - presumably I use the pogo
stick, but I haven't been able to get over there with a pogo stick.

	Also, is the bomb of any use? How do I get it/what do I use it
for?

	Thanks in advance.

					eric
					...!pyramid!eric

me128-aw@kepler.Berkeley.EDU (me128 student) (01/13/89)

In article <54657@pyramid.pyramid.com> eric@pyrps5 (Eric Bergan) writes:

>	Ok, I give up. I'm looking for serious hints, spoilers, or walkthrus
>for the gag factory segment of Roger Rabbit. I can get through
>to where the boxes are stacked up (by the pogo sticks) and on occasion
>have been able to get past them, but I don't know how I did it. On
>the next screen is a large empty area full of dip - presumably I use the pogo
>stick, but I haven't been able to get over there with a pogo stick.

This is easy.  Just walk up to the boxes as close as you can, then jump to
the right.

>	Also, is the bomb of any use? How do I get it/what do I use it
>for?

got me there.  What I wanna know is:  how do I get past the third weasel?
There are no invisiblility pills around.  Is there a way to reverse the
elevators so I can get some? (reverse pills, maybe)

-Vincent H. Lee