[rec.games.misc] Lord of the Rings for the GS

In article <1991Jan25.122908.5345@uni-paderborn.de> fillg1@uni-paderborn.de (Michael Illgner) writes:
>Yesterday I have seen 'Lord of the Rings', a role-playing game with
>Tolkien motives from Electronic Arts. Even the package was very impressive
>to me, it looked like PowerMonger from the same company. I must have
>this one.
>But I have only seen a PC-Version (VGA-Card etc.).
>Does anyone know, whether EA is planning an Amiga version ?

	This is another game that I've heard rumors about being made into
a GS game (by one of the well known GS programmers)..

	But mainly, I was interested in a description of this game.. Is
it in any way similar to the War in Middle Earth game, except for the
obvious subject matter??

	War in Middle Earth looked very nice (there was a GS version),
but when trying other people's copies out, I just couldn't get the hang of it..
--
/Apple II(GS) Forever! unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu MAIL ME FOR INFO ABOUT CHEAP CDs\
\WRITE TO ORIGIN ABOUT ULTIMA VI //e and IIGS! Mail me for addresses, & info. /