[rec.games.misc] DM1: Help on level 6

johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk (John E Upham) (01/29/91)

From article <2056@m1.cs.man.ac.uk>, by camm@els.ee.man.ac.uk (Ian Camm):
(Co-op)) writes:

> 	I could, also,  do with some help on this level if at all possible.
> There are three trouble spots for me. If I can sort out one of them out, the
> others may sort them selves out.
>
> 	1) How do you get passed the 'Test Your Strength' message.

          See who is your strongest character. Get it throw something
          light. I put a throwing star in the right hand and chucked
          that. This operates a pad and opens a gate which one accessef
         from the other side. At the end of the corridor is abutton
         which opens a door allowing you back to get the bow, gem, coin
         from the first room.

> 	2) The gate that is just alittle further on but has no apparent
> 	   key hole or switch

           See above.

>     and 3) The key to the double doors just after the gate in 2.

      	 Ill have to look that up. cant remember offhand.

> If you can help with anyone of these three I would be greatful.
>
> 	I have actually made it down to the level that needs the (ir?) key
> to enter, but can't find the key so I hope the answers to the above will
> help.
  well level 7 is next but you need three more Ra keys apart from the
  one you already have (from level 3) inorder to get the firestaff. The
  next ra key is in level 9 with the bastard rats in it. You should
  be able to do 6 level fireballs by now. I have one double master
  wizard at level 9.

  See ya,

              John Upham, (Chemical Physics Ph.D)

              University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.

              Email: kapn1%cluster.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet)
                     kapn1@uk.ac.susx.cluster       (Janet)
                     johnu%syma.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac    (BITnet)
                     johnu@uk.ac.susx.syma          (Janet)
              Tel:   +44 273 680500 (eve)
              Tel:   +44 273 678332 (day)
              Fax:   +44 273 671966

  "I've counted them all out and I've counted them all back"
   Murray Walker (?) commentating on the restart at F1 WC, Spa, 1990