[rec.games.misc] Need help with AdLib sound card files

jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian K. W. Hook) (03/28/91)

I am looking for sampled sound files and maybe even a sound player for my
AdLib card.  If anyone knows where I can find such a thing, please let me
know.

Brian

cowles@convex.com (John Cowles) (03/28/91)

In article <27709@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> jdb@reef.cis.ufl.edu (Brian K. W. Hook) writes:
>I am looking for sampled sound files and maybe even a sound player for my
>AdLib card.  If anyone knows where I can find such a thing, please let me
>know.

Several weeks ago I posted a request for information on the AdLib rol file
format, but got no response, except for two folks who wanted the same
information if I was able to get it. I WAS able to obtain info about the
Soundblaster CMF format, but I don't know if these are at all compatible...
Please email, as I'll be out of the country for several weeks.

   cowles@hydra.convex.com      John Cowles
                                Convex Computer Corp
                                3000 Waterview Pkwy
                                Richardson, Tx. 75083