[rec.games.misc] HELP !! Cadaver

goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) (04/10/91)

Hi,

Can someone help me with Cadaver ?
I am stuck in the beggining stages of level 2
I can get past the spitting volcanoes etc but am stumped with the levers
any help greatly appreciated

Ralph

webbc@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au (Chris Webb) (04/10/91)

In article <1489@surf.sics.bu.oz.au>, goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) writes:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me with Cadaver ?
> I am stuck in the beggining stages of level 2
> I can get past the spitting volcanoes etc but am stumped with the levers
> any help greatly appreciated
>
> Ralph

Ralph mate for crying out loud get rid of your poxy little Amiga and get
a real machine. Everyone knows Commodore only make stuf for kids !
 You can't even buy decent hard disks for them.
Imagine the thrill of playing a game and not having to swap disks every
other minute. Pull youself together - you won't regret it.

AA - Amigas Anonymous.

cpmwc@marlin.jcu.edu.au (Matthew W Crowd) (04/10/91)

In article <2939@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au> webbc@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au (Chris Webb) writes:
>In article <1489@surf.sics.bu.oz.au>, goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) writes:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone help me with Cadaver ?
>> I am stuck in the beggining stages of level 2
>> I can get past the spitting volcanoes etc but am stumped with the levers
>> any help greatly appreciated
>>
>> Ralph
>
>Ralph mate for crying out loud get rid of your poxy little Amiga and get
>a real machine. Everyone knows Commodore only make stuf for kids !
> You can't even buy decent hard disks for them.
>Imagine the thrill of playing a game and not having to swap disks every
>other minute. Pull youself together - you won't regret it.
>

>AA - Amigas Anonymous.

Who is this loser ?

matt.

am66@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Alexander Maldutis) (04/10/91)

In article <2939@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au> webbc@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au (Chris Webb) writes:
>In article <1489@surf.sics.bu.oz.au>, goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) writes:
>> Hi,
>>

>> Ralph
>
>Ralph mate for crying out loud get rid of your poxy little Amiga and get
>a real machine. Everyone knows Commodore only make stuf for kids !
> You can't even buy decent hard disks for them.
>Imagine the thrill of playing a game and not having to swap disks every
>other minute. Pull youself together - you won't regret it.
>

>AA - Amigas Anonymous.

Is this a joke?  Most people will tell you that the new Rigid Disk Block
standard for HDs makes the Amiga drives some of the fastest for micro-
computers.  Just read c.s.a.hardware.  I find my 386's drive glacial
compared with my Amiga drives.

Besides, this belongs in advocacy.

		HA HA!  YOU THINK THIS IS THE REAL .SIGNATURE?
				IT IS!
Total Computing!**********************************am66@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu*

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (04/11/91)

In article <2939@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au>, webbc@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au (Chris Webb) writes:

> Ralph mate for crying out loud get rid of your poxy little Amiga and get
> a real machine. Everyone knows Commodore only make stuf for kids !
>  You can't even buy decent hard disks for them.
> Imagine the thrill of playing a game and not having to swap disks every
> other minute. Pull youself together - you won't regret it.
>

> AA - Amigas Anonymous.

I certainly hope you don't mean an MS-DOS machine.  Cause if you do you serious
ly living in a dream world.  MS-DOS is the clunkiest, no-sound-havinest, no-
graphics-havinest, most-expensive-costingest, sound-board-needinest, joystick-
board-needinest, oldest, most crustiest machine in the entire world!!  "Bad
command *or* file name." "General Failure error."  Hell, it can't tell the diff-
erence between a command and a file name so it says "Bad command *or* file name"
And sometimes it doesn't even know what's wrong with itself!!  Just tell me, Mr
Webb, just tell me, what in the fuck IS General Failure?!?"

IBM is so behind the times it has to ask Microsoft to make a clunky-ass, RAM-
hungry GUI so people will stop going to Amiga and Mac because they're much
easier to use. That oughta tell you something.  And who would WANT to play games
on an IBM??  They're just NOW coming out with some good graphics games for IBM,
but that's only if you have EGA or VGA!!  You don't even any damn kind of GA to
play games on the Amiga!

I won't even go through how an IBM will sometimes just lock up on you....

The Capital MD
IBM = (I)'m a (B)itch (M)achine
APPLE = (A) (P)unk (P)u**y (L)ickin (E)gghead
AMIGA = (A)ll (M)otherf*-- Naw fuck that, it's just a FRESH COMPUTER!!

Amiga- the one and onlee...

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/12/91)

Ahem to the man who said:
"get rid of the poxxy Amiga..
get a real machine."

Don't cross post here in comp.sys.amiga.games if you are going to rag on
the Amiga. Very, very, rude.
Amiga : for $700 or less(educational)
Exceptional 1 meg 2 drive stereo super duper high res machine.
DOS:
for $400- a 7mhz computer and a Amber monitor. Maybe it beeps.
Buy a SVGA, stereo sound board, extra drive, mouse, operating system,
a nice expensive monitor, blah, blah, and you have

Empty pockets and a machine that STILL DOES NOT COMPARE TO AMIGA.
Now ther's gud lawgic.

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/12/91)

Sorry about the previous posting, but I'm not deleting it, still. I like DOS,
love Amiga. It stays that way. But I will never never never do it again, I
promise.

IBM still stinks, though.

colas@lemur.inria.fr (Colas Nahaboo) (04/12/91)

> In article <2939@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au> webbc@kirk.nmg.bu.oz.au
> >In article <1489@surf.sics.bu.oz.au>, goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au

Please people, before drawing your flamethrower, look at the mail adress of
these people: they are from the same host!!! This sound rather like a private
joke... (not anymore private, actually :-))

--
Colas Nahaboo, colas@sa.inria.fr, Bull Research, Koala Project, GWM X11 WM
Phone:(33) 93.65.77.70(.66 Fax), INRIA, B.P.109 - 06561 Valbonne Cedex, FRANCE.