[comp.sys.dec] Word processor for Pro 350?

rm@inmet.UUCP (09/18/87)

A friend of mine has a Pro 350 (ok, stop snickering 8-) ) and he's looking
for a reasonable WYSIWYG-style word processor for the thing.  He's got
both the included OS (P/OS?) and Venix.  I'd appreciate any information
on products available.  And I'm sure he'd love to hear from you if you
have such a thing that you want to unload cheap or give away.  Thanks.

R.M. Mottola
Intermetrics Inc.
733 Concord Ave.
Cambridge MA. 02138

UUCP: {cca!ima,ihnp4}!inmet!rm

spf@clyde.UUCP (09/21/87)

In article <130000001@inmet> rm@inmet.UUCP writes:

>A friend of mine has a Pro 350 (ok, stop snickering 8-) ) and he's looking
>for a reasonable WYSIWYG-style word processor for the thing.  He's got
>both the included OS (P/OS?) and Venix.  I'd appreciate any information
>on products available.

There's a word processor called WORD-11 that runs on the PROs.  I
don't have it, but lots of folks at Stevens Institute of Technology
have/use it.  I think it's available from DEC, but you might be able
to find someone who'll give it to you WITHOUT exchanging your
first-born :-).

Good luck!